Alpha Phi blue hooded sweatshirt with a low key Alpha Phi in distressed Old English white print in lower case. Every wardrobe has a humble hoodie, it's a feel good, cozy staple you can never have too many of. This low key look with Kangaroo pockets is functional and bang on trend.
**Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- Photo Model is 5’7”, size 2/S, and wearing size S
- Video Model is 5’7”, size 2/S, and wearing size S
- 9 oz., 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face, 30 singles
- Standard fit
- Jersey lined hood with sewn eyelets
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- Dyed-to-match drawcords
- Pouch pocket
- Woven label
This product can be customized for orders of 60 or more. Please contact us if you would like more information.